Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Grad...

I had so much fun with this one. She was SO easy going and was so comfortable in front of the camera. What's up with clients making my job so easy this week!?
Chelsi, it was wonderful to meet you and your mom. You are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for choosing me to photograph you in all your "senior" glory. Have a blast on your trip! Nancy, pack jumper cables next time...I might not be there to dance for help. :) Enjoy the preview. It's impossible to pick a favorite.




6 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

You're amazing! These are gorgeous!!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

She is gorgeous! You did an awsome job. My mom and sister sais that they loved you! I am so excited for you to do my maternity pictures~

Jess said...

love love love them! Great work, as always!

Angela Fielding said...

Sara- These turned out beautiful! I noticed on your blog you voluteer for the 'nilmdts'. I've been thinking about doing that. How do you like it? I don't know if I would be able to hold myself together behind the camera, but I think that would be amazing to do that for others.

JoDee said...

Love all of these shots Sara - you're amazing!! Chad & Jo are excited for the upcoming shoot with you and I think Ronda is going to call to book you too.

Jeana Bird said...

I L-O-V-E these images!!!!!