Friday, October 17, 2008

families+photographer+police=good times

Another round of mini sessions in the can! I had such a blast tonight photographing all these folks. Hanging out in the middle of no-where-ish sort of caused a fuss and the SLCPD came to set us straight. We'd finished up by the time they showed up so no biggie...but it was all very fun and apparently verrrry dangerous. :)

Thanks for the fabulous time everyone! Especially you honey...yeah, you know who you are. :) Here's a little taste of the goodness.

Emma

Anne

Isabella

Schelin

Debbie

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

The first one...PERFECTION! Seriously..love that shot. :D

mama C said...

Thank you sooo much we had a great time and can't wait to see the rest!!!

Debbie and Lane said...

I told you we were in scaryville. :) I can't wait to see how the rest turned out. Hopefully you were able to capture a few keepers, we were having too much fun chatting/laughing it up.

Declansmom said...

Hey! We didn't get police at our photoshoot! No fair! ;)

Amy said...

Lane and Debbie are so cute! I love that you got to take pictures of my BFF!!

Brooke said...

hahaha great shots...but I can tell you like danger