Monday, October 27, 2008

Lost voice, found posts

Okay, so I have some catching up to do! I've been sick and now my voice is totally gone. Thank you strep throat, thank you.

I managed to get through the workshop Saturday...a big shout out to all those that came...THANK YOU for your patience during all the technical difficulties mumbo jumbo! Sheesh, that was terrible! Despite the drama, I had a lot of fun and hope you all found value! Congrats to Michelle for winning the camera! She won fair and square but I'm quite sure she doesn't NEED two cameras! Right ladies? Should we boycot her and egg her house? Remember the little girl on Willy Wonka, the one who was too greedy? Hmmmmm, what happened to her? :) Kidding, I'm happy for you Michelle. Now you have one for your purse, just like you always wanted. :)

I crumbled into bed Saturday night and spent most of Sunday curled up with Thera-flu and a heating pad. My husband gets the big prize for taking such good care of me. Thank you honey.

Okay onto some pictures. Here's some of the latest and greatest this past week. Sorry for the delay everyone! More to come!

Miss B

Little T

Waters

Miss A

2 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

Sara your work is gorgeous!!! Love following your blog and ugh for being sick :(

Amber Thompson Photography said...

As always they look amazing!! The twins turned out awesome they have such a great style!