Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good-bye my love...


I'm off to Texas till December! Who will miss me? My cat...figures.


Really though, I hope there isn't too big of an interruption in my workflow. Thank you all for being patient as I transfer my office to the Longhorn State o' love. I'll have access to email and my phone etc. so don't hesitate to contact me. Maybe you all won't even know I'm gone! :) I just wanted to let you know.

And if my computer gets lost in the mail, so help me...I will sue Fed Ex....TWICE! :)


See you all again soon. More bloggin' to come, I'm sure!

I should do another contest huh? That last one was fun. Hmmmm, I'll think about it. :)


Leaving with a picture of beautiful Kirsten and her groom. More to come from this session for sure!

5 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

oh oh I live there!!!
What part will you be in?

Jess said...

Texas FOR A MONTH?!?! WOWZA! I've been out for the past week or so and missed the contest......I'm soooo totally bummed :( I love those cards!
Have fun!

Ally Cox said...

Does this mean you will be moving to Texas for good?

Asay Family said...

I hope your not moving to Texas for good. :) There would be many sad Sara Boulter photography lovers sadened.
I have been trying some of the techniques you showed us using curves. If you have sometime see what you think.
http://trebug.blogspot.com
I don't mind crituqing. :)

Amber Thompson Photography said...

whatever biotch! you know I'll miss you! be safe and have fun! :)