Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Website and other goodness

Hello my long lost lovies. I have been gone so long haven't I? Miss me? I missed you!

What an emotional 2 weeks it has been. I don't know how to thank you all for your sweet words concerning my sweet sister's passing. It was terrible and tragic...and your words brought me and my family so much comfort. Thank you. I know she is in a beautiful place. Her passing has already brought my family so close and she left us with a grand gift. ALL of my brothers and sisters were together for the very first time. Yes, all of them. If you know me, you know I come from a "Yours, Mine and Ours" family. There are 20 children between my parents. I know...TWENTY! It's true. I never thought we'd be together in one room...but it happened folks! And it was more beautiful and healing than I could have ever imagined. Thank you, Rachel. We miss you. We love you always.

Okay, on to some exciting news. The new website is officially launched. Check her out here.




Do you feel like winning a little something? How's about a big something?



Well here is the skinny. Browse through the new site, find the typo I've hidden somewhere and be the first to email me about where it is. What do you get? A $100 gift certificate for a session with me in 2009! You heard me right. One hundred smackers! Do it now. Don't wait. If you're not first, your last. :)
Hey SBP Blog readers...I LOVE YOU!




Rules:


1. This contest doesn't apply to those peeps who have already booked in 2009. Sorry, I'm a jerk.


2. There is a specific typo I'm looking for. If you find another one and it is NOT the one I placed intentionally, then you're outta luck. But DO let me know. (i can't spel verry guud you kno.)


3. The gift certificate must be used for a 2009 session and will expire 3-31-09.


4. You MUST be the FIRST to email me! Don't try to talk me into bending the rules. I will haunt you. Boo.


3 comments:

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

NICE job on the website-it is so awesome! Ok I emailed you so I hope I got it right...it is pretty late at night!(:

Camille said...

Hey saree... i can't find the guy. I can't find the guy. Or the spelling error. come on, tell me what it is. I'm dying to know! Did anyone find it yet?

my only suggestion for the new site is that you're missing out on two very cute faces. ahem.

haaaa

. said...

Sara... I'm so sorry about your sister. Candace told me and my heart ached for you. I hope you are doing okay. :)