Monday, February 2, 2009

Almost famous...

I had a good ol' time shooting this family tonight. Here's a little preview...some shots of their oldest, Easton. (Did I spell that right Tavi?)
He was a dream to photograph. He held poses longer than anybody I've ever photographed...ever! It was so funny to see him be SO obedient.
His dad plays for the Dodgers and is leaving in couple weeks to go be awesome. I asked him if I'm famous now that I've photographed his gorgeous family. Hmmmm...I feel pretty famous. Sorta....

Easton 2

Easton

3 comments:

Cando said...

yay!! I forgot that you were doing these guys pictures. Beautiful family eh? I love the preview.. Me wanny more.

Unknown said...

I am sooo excited!! I showed this picture to Easton and he said, "mom that's not me, that kid is cuter than I am." I am happy so far! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

both images are awesome. perfect skin tones and I love the contrast and color saturation in your pp. Our style is so similar.