Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hiya hot-stuff

Once upon a time, I was in over my head with work and so my blog suffered a little. Hopefully there are still a few of you out there! Leave me some love, let me know you're there!!!!

Here is some recents and some of my Disneyland action with the fam. Enjoy!

Are all twins this sassy? They are so full of it!
SassyPants

XBoulter
xboulterboy
Lanefamily

Day two of the "cotton candy and other sugary bits" diet. He was in heaven.
getting our disney on

Oh my Oliver.....He's my favorite.
Getting our O disney on

Okay, so and explanation is in order....here is my BOY and his PRINCESS balloon. This is evidence that we spoiled him rotton on this trip. This is the balloon he picked, and while he is ALL BOY 99% of the time...sometimes he likes to get his princess on. He likes hot chicks in big dresses, can you blame him?
getting our disney on 2

10 comments:

Camille said...

oooooooooooooooo i absolutely love that O picture of Ollie. it's so precious. I'm so glad you guys had such a fun time and of course, all these pics are just beautiful. love you.

Michelle Woodland said...

Fantastic as always...don't all little boys like checkin out the chicks!! ;)

Tiffani said...

I need to hire you as our pro photorapher the next time we go to Disney so I can get pics that look like this. Lovely!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Haha!I love it. Sounds like he is one little smartie. You look amazing.

Cando said...

Yay for Disneyland!! I'm glad you had fun where the good things are!

Ashlee said...

So fun! You are a busy WOMAN! That cracks me up that Oliver wanted a Princess Balloon!!!

Debbie and Lane said...

love to see you and your little one having fun!

Melissa said...

I am laughing so hard at the balloon!
I have been waiting for your pics on Disneyland. Your little fam is so dang cute. I love it!

Liz, in New York said...

Love love love these pics of you guys at Disney. Love O. Love O in the giant O. Love O with the princesses. Love is all around.

Our Family said...

I'm still here, still followin' don't plan on ever stoppin'!

LOVE the pics. I'm so glad you got to go on a fun trip with your family. Those will be priceless memories forever. Yay for Ollie and his princess balloon! The expression on your face is classic! :)