Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Give Gift....Get Discount

Have you already started shopping for Christmas?

I haven't.

I'm a big fat procrastinator. I'm the "Do-it-all-on-Christmas-Eve" kind of gal. Every year I vow to change this. We shall see how I do this year.

If you are not like me and you're getting your gifts wrapped early,
then hook your loved one up with one of these.

A Gift Certificate for a session with ME!

They're available in any amount
AND they're 10% off till November 15th

Buy one for your Mama for $200 and it will only cost you $180!
(plus tax)

It looks like this, printed on heavy pearl press printed paper
and comes in fancy shmancy packaging, all wrapped up pretty.


You love it. You wanna marry it.


Gift Certificate







Gift Amounts
Name on Gift Certificate:




0 comments: