Thursday, March 11, 2010

Austin, with a chance of Rain

Oh the rain sure got the best of me while I was in Austin this past week! I had to reschedule most of my sessions. Ugh! Luckily, I have AMAZING clients who are flexible and willing to work with me when the weather doesn't cooperate. I squeezed everyone in on the one "mostly" sunny day and flew home with 11 sessions to edit. Wooo-eee! ALL of them are wicked-awesome (such a good word) and I cannot wait to get them to you, my beloved Texans.

I'll be doing plenty of sneak peeks this week so keep checking back for some Texas goodness.

These shots of beautiful Miss Logan...how fitting. :)


Arbogast Blog1

2 comments:

Topsy said...

Awesome photo. And NOW I'm remembering that I forgot to pull out baby girl's umbrella and boots. She frowning at me. But I'm sure you'll bring a smile to her face in the week to come.

Elle Moss said...

in love with that blue!