Friday, May 30, 2008

Sassy Blue...

They said she was sassy...they were right! Isn't she beautiful!!!? She has the bluest eyes you'll ever see and she totally has a mind of her own. Mom and Dad did all the work with tonight's shoot. They did all sorts of dancing and singing to get Miss Olivia's attention. She had other plans. There were rocks to pick up and grass to walk around.
I had such fun with this one. I found out tonight this family is headed to Hawaii the same time I am! Let's get our beach on! :) Enjoy the sneak peek!





6 comments:

Angie Monson said...

love the first shot! Her eyes are beautiful!

Becca said...

WOW Sara I'm LOVING the sneak peek...the colors are AWEsOme! (Not to mention how awesome we look!) Can't wait to see the rest, you rock. That was a LOT of fun and we'll definately give you a buzz in the H-I!

Diana & CJ said...

I love them ALL! So cute!! She does have the bluest eyes ever.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful family and photos! :D

Raquel said...

love the second to last what a cutie!

Tami said...

Soooooooo Precious!
Nice job on the picts :)