Thursday, May 29, 2008

Next door....

Ahhhhh the neighbors. I've been wanting to photograph these lovely people for a long time and finally I got the chance! Their new little man arrived last week and is just the sweetest. Miss Skylar and Miss Jesse are so precious. Here's a little preview of coming attractions...
I'm playing around with some vintage textures. Kinda fun right?
Hmmm, I think these guys are my new best friends.




****Dear Blogspot.com, why you gotta disort the colors so much?
Please tell me why this happens...
Someone? Anyone? *****

3 comments:

Amie Steele said...

When you figure out why blogger distorts the colors, let me know...drives me crazy:) Love the vintage feel to these, the 3rd is my fave!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I LOVE the vintage look-they seem timeless.

. said...

Sara,
Have you considered switching to a Wordpress blog and seeing if the colors come out better? It's a bit more complicated than blogspot, but apparently much, much better.
P.S. Love the pics.