Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TEN!!!

What can I say about this awesome family? I had a total blast with them. They really are one big happy family. Eight kids...and every single one of them had different, incredible personalities. I loved watching them all interact. I felt lucky to get to spend a few hours with them. I come from a big family too so I felt super comfortable....but it made me miss my siblings. I have the best clients!!!! Enjoy the sneak peek guys. As you can imagine, there are so many to proof so I'll send your PW as soon as I'm done!





8 comments:

Amie Steele said...

How in the heck did you get 10 people to cooperate so good for pic's and have them turn out amazing.... They are an adorable family..everyone of them is gorgeous! I'm in awe!

Angie Penrose said...

So stinkin cute!! Once again...you're amazing!!

Jess said...

Wow, they look great! Fun to catch up on all your fun pictures..I have been out of the loop!

Staci said...

So cute! Sara, I really want some pointers. Anything you want to dish out I'd love to hear!

YCM the blog... said...

i LOVE THE FAMILY SHOTS!!! I would not normally think to try the first pose with such a large family but it works perfectly!

Jess said...

I love them and the motorcyle one is really cool too!

Stephanie McBride said...

sara, awesome job! i love that one of the two boys on the rr tracks.

Bev Robison said...

THese are so great!!! What a fun family shoot. I love all the fun locations.