Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Snowy snow.

I do love that the seasons change...but man, I'm FREEZING! Is it too early to snow? It seems like winter came late last year. Am I wrong? Maybe I've just been too busy to notice that winter has most definitely arrived.

I'm excited to say that I'm officially out of the woods and on my way to a much needed vacation.
How can I possibly begin to thank you all, my beautiful clients and devoted bloggers? I get to do what I love with all my heart because of YOU. I feel a contest coming on. Stay tuned!

On to this important matter of cuteness. This Mama is my sister-in-law and her yummy baby. (a little impromptu pic in the snowsuit) It's important to document a baby's first snow. He loved it. I was glad to go back inside. :) Yummy right?

Xander

1 comments:

shari said...

hey sarah!

you might remember me from the workshop.

i LOVE your color and sharpness.