Monday, December 22, 2008

Quick Reminder...

Don't forget to get your nominations in for this:

A Christmas Gift

I will be choosing a recipient on Wednesday!

I've been overwhelmed with the amazing and heartfelt nominations I've received so far. It is going to be so difficult to decide. I cannot thank you enough for sending in your Christmas wishes for those sweet families that have touched your life. I am honored to give this gift and feel so blessed that you have shared with me their stories.

Please keep them coming!

Cam

5 comments:

Mom and Camera said...

I love this picture! It is probably one of my favorites of yours (though I have liked many.) I think it is the light in their faces and their eyes. And it might also be that that baby is beautiful!!

Asay Family said...

Thank you so much for sending us your Christmas card, that was so thoughtful and my husband was glad to see finally who Sara Boulter is. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Asay Family said...

I know you already announced but, do we all get to know who won and hear the story behind the winnings?
This was such a great idea and if the story can be shared i would love to hear.

Angie Monson said...

OH my beautiful photo!! Amazing !! Your recent posts are blowing me away, keep it up!

Topsy said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! BRING MY BABY BACK! He's all grown up Sara!

Just diving through your old bloggy. . .