Monday, December 1, 2008

Off Again...

If you need me, call me. My computer is making the long trek home and I'll be on a plane in a few hours. I know, my travels are getting ridiculous right? I'm off to Las Vegas for some more sessions. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm getting close to the finish line. A long over due holiday is just around the corner! I'm looking forward to a little break in a couple weeks. Until then, it's off to work I go.

Here's 2 from last night. Love love love these people.

01B

02b

8 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh!! Those are so perfect! Is there more family shots to see?

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm so pretty. How'd you do that?
Seriously, thanks so much, Sara! I can't wait to see the rest of them!
Love you, honey.

Camille said...

I've seen those boots somewhere before... :)

You look just sooo lovely in these pics. WOW.

Tiffani said...

Holy beauty-full! Is that your sister? If so, tell me what's in you Gleason girls' water! She is gorgeous! You have an incredible talent girly!

Anonymous said...

I know THEM! Beautiful work here, love the processing. Sorry we didn't get to hang out while you were in Austin, busy girl. I'll just have to settle for more of my mediocre photography and get better by small increments like everyone else ;) Thanks for sharing!

Karina said...

These are so cute! I'm just wondering, though. Sara, what in the name of all that's holy happened to our picture day?!

Haley said...

what great outfits for that location! i love when it all comes together so well. great job as usual! xoxo

Lauren Marie said...

Sara your photography is A-MAZING!