Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year bloggy blog

Hi friends.

2009 eh? I'm super excited for this year. Are you?

My new site is still not quite ready to launch. I know you're on the edge of your seat in anticipation of all the new things I have in store for you. Wait patiently just a little longer, my dear.

In the mean time, check out these cute children. They belong to one of my favorite people on the planet. My old roomie from college, Tiffani. Meet Payton and Porter. Their eyes are SO blue! Wowza right?

It was freezing and of course the chitlins weren't in the very best moods for picture taking in the snowy snow, but I definitely got some keepers. Mmmmmm yummy.

Payton2

Porter

Payton

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

AAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!! I can't even wait to see the rest of them...YAY! Sara, you're amazing! They are really beautiful.

It was so great to see you. Even though most of our "visiting time" was spent in germ-infested McDonalds with kids needing to pee and poop. I love you girl. Show me more, show me more!

Ashlee said...

Sara!! These are so cute! Tiffani's boys are adorable!!!

diana said...

So cute! No one captures the cuteness like you do! So jealous that you too were able to hang out.

I thought of you on New Year's... Remember when we tried to pretend we had an awesome New Year's Eve by going around St. George taking pictures of ourselves doing amazing things?

Happy 2009. Love ya.