Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love is in the air....UPDATED!

It's time for VALENTINES mini sessions! I can't believe another year has gone by and it's time for love shoots again. Sheesh!

(For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, keep reading!)

Ladies, give your hubby something a little different this year. Forget the chocolates. Forget the ties and shirts. Give him a gorgeous picture of YOU! Not sure if he'll love it? Not sure if you'll love it? I promise you, this is an awesome gift and you'll both LOVE it. I'll be doing downtown/urban or boudoir sessions (tasteful and no nudies!!!).

Here's the skinny for this year.....

$100
1 half hour mini session
3 5x7 Gift prints
Disc of images


$500 (save yourself some mula)
A party with 6 of your closest friends!

Call me at 801-493-9634 to hold your spot! This only comes once a year...don't miss out on all the LOVE!

January 28th-Boudoir-Booked!
February 3rd-3 spots left

Winter Love




8 comments:

Camille said...

that pic is really look. I love pretty people with freckles :)

will you come and shoot me wearin' a little suminsumin?

Staci said...

I have totally been thinking about doing this for Dustin! I think it would be a lot better than the typical v-day gifst. How funny. When are you coming to shoot in St. George next?

Asay Family said...

SO where do you take these sexy photos? Do you come to our house? Can we sign up for both sittings? how do we reserve a spot?
This is a fabalous idea!!!! You never fail me with your cleaverness.

Sara Boulter said...

Call me to book! 801-493-9634

Anonymous said...

Man. this chick could be in movies!!! Imagine what her parents look like!
Rog

mruchti said...

is this a GAP ad?! gorgeous!

Cando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This picture is beautiful!