Monday, March 23, 2009

Home-ish

So my trip to Vegas was a little less than wonderful. The sessions went great and I had a fabulous time working...but when work was over it was time to be sick. I got a nasty case of food poisoning and spent the last half of my trip in bed. While I was throwing my guts up, my sweet friend Sarah took such great care of me. I got to take some shots of her when I first arrived in Vegas. (see below)

Sarah, you are so dear to me. Thank you for holding my hair and rubbing my back. You went above and beyond and I can't thank you enough for loving me sa' good. :) Also this: YOU'RE HOT!

Vegas Sessions: Sneak peeks will be up tomorrow!

To everyone else...I'm "almost" back to work. I will be returning all calls and emails tomorrow. Thanks for being patient with me!

SarahIrvin3
SarahIrvin2
SarahIrvin4
SarahIrvin5
SarahIrvin6
SarahIrvin

10 comments:

Sarah said...

WoW! Is that me?? You make me look Good! Thanks for coming to visit, even if you did trash my toilet :} I love you too. Next time I'll be there!

Haley said...

what a beautiful friend you have. are girlfriends the best? great pics! glad you are feeling better-no fun being sick!

Kristin Cook said...

Sara...these are FABULOUS!!! I love the second shot of her. wow! Great work! (sorry you are sick-o!)

Tiffany Haynes said...

Gorgeous pictures...as always:)

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful, beautiful lady. Wow. ::don't be jealous, don't be jealous::

Brittany said...

Wow! These are stunning!

Angie Penrose said...

Wow Sara! Gorgeous shots!!

GRADYBUG DESIGNS said...

LOVE THESE, Sara!! She is a beauty! Hope you are feeling better!

Dion Seneca said...

Gorgeous girl, and gorgeous shots!!!

Angela Fielding said...

Love her style! These are awesome!