Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Old friends...New Friends

My clients are my friends. I like to think so at least. Lately I've had phone conversations with my "clients" and I hang up thinking, "For real. I love these people." Once or twice a year I get a crazy client (you know who you are) that sends me into tears, or makes me want to quit my job...but 9 times out of 10 the people I work with/for make me the happiest person alive.

So, to my Vegas sessions:

Gosh, I just like you so much. Really I do.

JulieJune

bailey

8 comments:

spanki said...

your work is just amazing! i was going to ask, how do you get your pictures so big on your blog? i have tried and tried!!! my header and pics are always distorted!

GRADYBUG DESIGNS said...

THANKS, Sara so MUCH! I love that shot, even though Gavin was being a stinker and wouldn't smile!! I want to SEE MORE!!! I've been stalking your blog all week to see pictures!!! It was fun to see you!

YCM the blog... said...

I know exactly how you feel!!! I get so emotionally attached to my families... it's amazing!
Love these shots!

Kelli Bramble said...

These are so cute! Can't wait to see more.

Toni said...

Awesome pictures as always!

Jackie said...

look how stink'n cute those kiddo's are. fun!fun!

Joy said...

Oh they are definitely a cute family, I want to see more! (and your post has me laughing out loud, so true!)

Kristy said...

That little blonde is to die for! Such a sweet shot.