Friday, March 27, 2009

Idaho Girl

Alyssa came all the way from good ol' Idaho for her senior session. Oh what fun it is to walk downtown with a client who needs no candy for a pose! I love this shot. It jumped out at me...so just one for now.

Alyssa

Guess what I'm doing this weekend? I'm getting in my parents motor home with my husband and boy...and we're driving....somewhere. We have 4 destinations in a hat. I'll let you know what where we end up after I get back! Jealous? Ooooh, I so need a vacay. Yipee!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sara-

You are awesome! I love all of your pictures. I need to have you take some of Jason, Mycah and I. I will make an appointment sometime.

Michelle London

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I really love this picture and can't wait for you to take our family pics!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Love your pictures...Love how clear and colorful they are. How much is your mentoring session?? My email through Mac isn't set up so I couldn't email you. Email me at brittany@myframedphotography.com

Topsy said...

YEAH! My friend from Idaho. How did they find you????