Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday my boy

My office will be closed tomorrow, April 10th, because I have a very important birthday to celebrate. My sweet Oliver is turning THREE! We have big plans....most of them include playing with play-doh ALL day. :)

Oliver, you are my favorite person on the planet. No one makes me laugh like you do. I love you more than you can possibly imagine. You and I are so much alike and sometimes we butt heads in a big way. Oh how I love you for your fiesty, sassy ways. You have so much personality and everyone that meets you falls instantly in love with you. You are a gentle soul...an old soul. You have changed my life in every possible way. It is the greatest gift to be your Mama. Tomorrow is your day, bud. Oh man, we are going to have some serious fun. -the Mama

Ollieboy

photo by: Angie Monson

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a good looking boy!

Amber Thompson said...

Happy Birthday handsome! Tell your mama not to forget to call me so I know all the details k?

Jackie said...

your little guy is adorable!

Asay Family said...

What an exciting time! Rock on with the play-doh. Happy Birthday Oliver :)

Haley said...

Hope it was the best say ever- what a handsome boy!

Tiffani said...

Oh goodness. That picture of him is beautiful. What a little stud.

Cando said...

Ollie!! Happy birthday!! I wish we could have been there to share it with you! We miss hanging out with you!!
xoxo