Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catching up on catching up

Hi there. Is it fall? It feels like fall. My schedule during the fall last year was completely insane and I'm feeling some really similar insanity. Uh oh. Might be time for a little break for this lady. We pushed our Disney trip back again and now I'm just racing to get caught up with work. Sob story-shmob story, right? Soon, my pretties, I'll be balanced and sane...soooooon!


Here's some of the latest. Brides, babies, bellies...a good week. :)

PotterWdg5

PotterWdg6


PotterWdg3

PotterWdg4

PotterWdg2

PotterWdg1

DebbieBaby

Irelandbaby

4 comments:

Kate said...

what a fun collection of images! i especially love the first bridal image!

Jsteb said...

Nice Pics Sara! Good job!

lisa said...

i loves that sweetest baby picture. makes me want to squish those cheeks with kisses.

Courtney Beck said...

Fun! Do you have any idea where green bridesmaids dresses are from? I love them!