Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh snap!

I spent a lovely afternoon with Carly chatting photography. Our models...er, GORGEOUS models showed up and we had a blast shooting and hanging out with them. I love cool people. I think I'm going to get a t-shirt that says that...with THESE faces all over it. Tyson and Julie are as cool and beautiful as they come and it was my pleasure photographing them. Thanks guys! Come back soon please! (Julie, make Tyson some breakfast for being such a good sport.)

JulieandTyson1

JulieandTyson5

JulieandTyson6

JulieandTyson2

JulieandTyson7

JulieandTyson4

JulieandTyson3

3 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE all of them! The "marry poppins" picture makes me laugh! You are too nice with what you said about us! It was our pleasure to be with you this afternoon. You are so talented!

YCM the blog... said...

Sara!!!! AHHHHH when are you coming back to Texas! haha
I love love love these!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I really love these shots! Wow I can't believe the amazing backdrops you find. You really captured the closeness between these two. LOVE it!