Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A sweet day for me....

Remember this? A CHRISTMAS GIFT


It finally happened! I chose this amazing woman, Leslie, and her sweet son, Aaron. Her story...well, it broke my heart. Leslie's husband passed away unexpectedly and I as so touched by her courage and strength. Meeting her was amazing. She is beyond lovely. And that boy of hers....whoa! He's so charming.

We kept putting the shoot off, waiting for perfect weather etc. Here's a tiny peek of the goodies we got.

Aaron

6 comments:

Camille said...

oo ooooo oooo!! I check alll the time to see if you have done her photo shoot. This woman is beautiful and her strength astounds me. I follow up on her blog as much as possible-- I don't want to feel like a stalker. I love these pictures and I'm so glad you did them! love you!

Leslie said...

sara,

lily just left me a comment on my blog today letting me know these were on here. I LOVE THEM. WOW !!!
i can't tell you how grateful i am for:
1: being able to meet you and now call you a friend.
and 2: for the priceless gift you gave to us by taking these photos of us.
i am so used to being BEHIND the camera, i never get to have special time with my son in FRONT of the camera. this is truly a gift that i will treasure always...
you are a special person and i am so grateful to you for these. i really admire you.
thank you to you and to lily once again for the gift and for nominating me.
I AM TRULY BLESSED !!!

all my love always,

leslie * aaron jr.

Anonymous said...

there are worlds in the eyes of that boy....

Anonymous said...

that picture of Aaron Jr. is phenomenal! wow!

Michelle Kane said...

So lovely. Undeniable connection... great captures.

Jason and Laura said...

Sara how in the world am I going to choose????? You did such an amazing job.