Friday, November 6, 2009

WINNER(S)--Yes, more than ONE!

First....

Thanks to EVERYONE for participating in my little contest.
I was completely entertained, I tell you. I loved reading your clever guesses.


Second....

I've decided to reward those that were especially creative
and those of you that guessed correctly but weren't first.

Third....

I don't have a third. Just announce the winners already, huh?


1ST PLACE-Free Family Session
Jessica Stier

RUNNERS UP- $25 Gift Certificate
Carrie Lyman
Karina Rigtrup
Nisa Hunt
Callie Oppedisano

EMAIL ME TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!
info {at} saraboulterphotography {dot} com

I'm getting ready to post on my OTHER BLOG about these key chains....
so look there for the correct guess.

That was fun! I've got another contest in the works. Stay tuned. ;)

0 comments: