Monday, October 26, 2009

Free Session to the Winner

We are having the time of our lives on our TRIP. It is the most fun I've ever had in my life. We've taken a million (or ka-jillion) pictures and each one comes with a story.

I have an idea.
Wanna play?
Okay, here we go.
Email me your best guess as to the story that goes with this iphone picture.
(details are important!)
First correct guess wins a FREE FAMILY SESSION-no strings attached. ($150 value)
Entries must be received by midnight, Friday, October 30th.
EMAIL: info {at} saraboulterphotography {dot} com
Yes, there are prizes for the runners-up. :)


SBPFreebie

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I just emailed you my guess. Hope I'm right! :-)

Topsy said...

I did not even try to be right. Have fun!

Heidi said...

Chicago Hi I am Tiff's Husbands Aunt Heidi