Saturday, January 30, 2010

Balloons for Daddy

Maybe you remember me writing about Anna.

It's been 7 months since Brian passed away. New baby Bella is here, sweet little Ava is as beautiful as ever, and mama Anna is quite possibly the bravest woman I know.

Today they sent balloons off to daddy. It was special for me to photograph such a tender moment. I couldn't help but tear up behind my camera as I watched them blow kisses to the sky.

Hug your husbands a little tighter tonight. I know I will.

BalloonBlog
BalloonBlog2
Daddy's boots....
BootsBlog

5 comments:

Angie Monson said...

oh so sweet.

Camille said...

sooo lovely. really, this was just precious.

Jason and Laura said...

Thanks for making me cry. What a tender thing.

Unknown said...

Wow. That was very powerful, thank you.

Nicole said...

I just happened across your blog tonight and am now sitting here in tears! Your images are beautiful and this story is so touching. Thanks!