Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Photographer

Being creative makes me happy.

Beyond happy.

I've made some resolutions to be more creative with my editing and push myself to shoot for fun more often. It's challenging to depart from my standard style, but it's so worth it.

I had a shoot with two of my favorite people tonight. (Angie and Jess)

Our gorgeous models were AMAZING! They put up with our craziness and the chilly weather. I could have photographed them all night, but we were all a little frozen.

What do you think?
Cutest couple EVAR? I know RIGHT? :)
BLOG1 (5)
BLOG2 (4)
BLOG4 (4)
BLOG3 (4)
BLOG5 (2)
BLOG7
BLOG6

16 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

L-O-V-E LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

THE ONES OF HER ON THE CHAIR - LOVE

Angie Monson said...

my goodness these are awesome. we did have a blast didn't we?

Katie said...

Love the ones with the turquoise colored sky! Such beautiful colors! And with her boots showing on the chair! Love it. Fabulous!

Hannah Nicole said...

Gorgeous.

Rivka Photography said...

There are not enough words to describe how GORGEOUS these photos are! You really have an amazing talent, even trying out different styles, and you totally nailed this one!

Brittany Stucki said...

These are sooo beautiful!! Love them- Great job!

caitlin and brinton said...

I LOVE them. We had a lot of fun doing this - thank you! You are hilarious and so talented. I hope we can print some of these!? They're wonderful!

Kristin Cook said...

Sara...These are fabulous!!! Love love them!!!

crave photography said...

I LOVE this session you all did. Fantastic! It's fun to see the different ways you guys have edited, but each have brought their own uniqueness to the table

brittany said...

stunning!

brittany said...

stunning!

Edwards Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! The pictures are amazing and she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

SunnyD said...

LOVE those backlit ones. Perfection. I feel like a high school girl who's totally jealous that three of the cool girls in town got together and I couldn't. Oh...except I'm not in town. :) HA!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Ummmmmmmm AMAZING!

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

what an amazing session! Hols smokes! AMAZING!

Jason and Laura said...

OMG is all I can say!!!!!!!!