Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wanted. Loved. Cherished. Newborn.

Dear baby Kimball is brother to FOUR older sisters. Mom calls him a "bonus baby" as his arrival was a bit of a surprise. Oh how she cherishes him! Watching them interact was so special for me. He knew when she was near. He responded in the neatest way. Every newborn is different and I'm always amazed at how precious each baby is that I photograph. I wish I could bottle up his sweetness.

CoxBLOG3
CoxBLOG1
CoxBLOG4
CoxBLOG2
CoxBLOG5


CONTEST BELOW! Extended!
Look
HERE

3 comments:

Rivka Photography said...

Sweetest baby! Love the baby blue eyes..sigh..

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

great shots! You rock the studio girl! I might need one of these, the baby I mean, but then I think about it and I start sweating and having anxious feelings.... not the best signs. :) are you wppi this week? I miss you.

d grifkin said...

This is absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing the special moments with your fans!!